Voodoo's Room

This is my room. My name is Voodoo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: D/FW, Texas

Friday, October 28, 2005

2005 Breeders Cup

Okay folks....tomorrow is the BREEDERS CUP!!!!! I get excited like this only four times a year...(Triple Crown races and the BC for those who don't follow the ponies) and this year is no exception.

I really think this is going to be a banner Breeders Cup. There are a few amazing, stand-out horses that I can't wait to watch, but for the most part each race is a wide open event in which you can make a case for several horses.

Click here if you are interested in an entire list with owner, trainer, jockey, and post position: 2005 BC Entries.

But I am going to tell you my bets and then on Monday I will post about how bad I am at handicapping horses! haha

In the Juvenile Fillies I have an exacta that has two horses at a price. I'm going to box Diamond Omi (12-1) and Wild Fit (6-1). Both fillies are improving and should have no trouble with the distance. A $2 exacta box = $4 bet.

Then in the Mile I'm betting $2 across the board on Whipper (12-1). $2 win/place/show = $6 bet.

Now for my pick six bet:

Filly & Mare Turf = Wend & Megahertz
Sprint = Lost in the Fog
Mile = Leroidesanimaux
Distaff = Society Selection & Happy Ticket
Turf = Shakespeare & Bago
Classic = Rock Hard Ten & Saint Liam & Starcraft

This bet totals $48.

So that's it...my pansy $58 bet on a bazillion dollar day.

LOVE AND KISS THE PONIES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Miles said...

heh... GOOD LUCK! :)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home