Voodoo's Room

This is my room. My name is Voodoo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: D/FW, Texas

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

List of things to do

I got to talking with Talented Writer Sis-in-Law about things that we did in 1994. We were crazy back then. No real responsibility. No kids. No predictability (beyond going to the bar). It grew into a "before I die I want to...." Vein of conversation.

Everyone pretty much ignores their mortality unless they are in a mortal struggle. I try to avoid mortal struggles. They give me heartburn. So when I really started to think about it, I came up with quite a list of things that I'd like to do before I die. To avoid eternal boredom in this post, I'm only going to put five things....but anyone else out there please feel free to comment or post your own...I'm always looking for other ideas!

Top 5 Things To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)

1. Attend the Kentucky Derby

2. Go on a vacation with "just the girls"

3. Watch my little girl get married

4. Go to a Broadway show

5. Go on a week-long camp-out that requires you to be on horseback the whole time.

I'm pretty dull, eh? hehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Hm. I'll have to think of my Top 5 things. That will be in tomorrow's post! LOL

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home