Voodoo's Room

This is my room. My name is Voodoo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: D/FW, Texas

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Talented Writer Sis-in-Law asked me to complete this....so:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Nickie
2. Nik
3. Snickie (my favorite)

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Italian
2. Russian
3. English

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Losing my parents (tho it will someday happen)
2. Something bad happening to my child
3. A painful death

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. My Hubby
2. My Small Bird
3. Something to make me laugh out loud

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Socks
2. Bra
3. Panties (beaming)

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. Metallica
2. The Hives
3. Andrea Bocelli

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:
1. You Gotta Fight (for your right to party) - Beastie Boys
2. Con Te Partiro - Andrea Bocelli
3. Walk Away - Dokken

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. A maid
2. Liquor
3. Lots of trips to Vegas

Two Truths and a Lie (can you guess which is the lie???):
1. I adore snakes
2. I adore horses
3. I adore cheese

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Silence
2. Dimples
3. Chest

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Hockey/Football/Sports
2. Smoking (even tho I quit...it WAS my favorite hobby!)
3. Jagermeister

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Drink Jagermeister
2. Smoke
3. Compose rap music

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Vegas
2. Vegas
3. Belmont Park

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Attend the Kentucky Derby
2. Smoke
3. Watch my little girl get married

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. B*tchy
2. I drive like there's no one around but me
3. Get mad when others are b*tchy around me

Three things you do daily:
1. Drink coffee
2. Breathe
3. Kiss my hubby & small bird

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Derian Hatcher
2. President Bush
3. Josh Holloway

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Derian, the prez, and Josh took the quiz? LOL

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home