Voodoo's Room

This is my room. My name is Voodoo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: D/FW, Texas

Monday, October 10, 2005

To Begin...

After completely enjoying several people's blogs, I decided to start one that I could just vent thoughts into. I hope that actually having a place to blab my mouth will be helpful to well, me!

Actually, I must be honest.....I have an extremely talented writer Sis~in~Law who inspired me to start by sharing her hysterical friends blogs and so...here I am. If I can discipline myself enough this may be therapeutic (perish the thought).

My boss is out of town for the entire week which is gorgeous and wonderful. This office is small so it's going to be mainly me all week. How will I concentrate? I have actually done about four things today, which is good.

I'm really WAY too old for this but I'm obsessed with Josh Holloway and the tv show Lost. Today's picture of Josh Holloway makes me need some personal alone time:


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Miles said...

WOOHOO! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. And aw shucks.. thanks for the plug. I'll link ya up when yer ready. :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger iwrite said...

Thanks for the plug, Voodoo! hehe.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home