Voodoo's Room

This is my room. My name is Voodoo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: D/FW, Texas

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Utter Randomness

(Please click the emotion links when you have finished reading as I wish to spread the joy…)

In a rare display of self-centered behavior (sniff sniff…do you smell sarcasm?) I re-read a couple of my last blog entries to see how interesting I am. I was horrified to discover that I have the occasional missing word or incomplete thought. Who the hell is writing this blog because I’m way too cool for these typographical errors? I suppose that I get ahead of myself sometimes and just fail to see what I have typed because I’m thinking it just fine.

I’m very narcoleptic today. I just want to sleep. However, payroll must be completed.

Tonight the Dallas Stars play the Mighty Ducks at 9:30 p.m. Dallas time. I hate the Ducks. I know that there are probably Duck fans out there that hate the Stars and that’s fine. But Talented Writer Sis-in-Law and our hubbies went to Round 2 Game 2 of the Stanley Cup semi-finals that pitted the Ducks versus the Stars and the calling of penalties was so lopsided it was insane.

Also, Lost is on tonight. I am a little cheesed that they are going to cover the back half of the plane. Don’t get me wrong….I really want to know their story but dang it Sawyer is unconscious. Shannon was shot by that be-otch Anna Lucia (it was an accident sure but still!). Sayid is ticked AND he saw Walt in the jungle. Since the back-halfers have found the mid-sectioners that means Rose and Bernard will be reunited and I am dying to see that (grab some tissues). I am quite interested in Mr. Echo’s story for sure. AND HEY…what happened w/ that numbers guy whose name I can’t remember. He darted off into the woods like a friggin stag and so where did he go and what is he doing? Did the Others get him?

I want to plug TWSIL's poem.....and Rebekah is posting beautiful work for her Art Everyday Month....it is super creative and beautiful stuff with great stories tied to them.

Anyway…back to work…..GO STARS!


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Miles said...

LOL You had be cracking up over here. And you're thinking of Desmond - the dude who ran off into the jungle.

And thanks for the pluggage. :D

PS My word verification is ohsticy. It's weirding me out.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Voodoo's Room said...

DESMOND....yeah him. Where the hell did he go?

Ohsticy? Hmmm...we need to invent a definition!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home